New Me!

New Me!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

It has been a LONG time since my last post...!!!!

May 1, 2015 Catching Up... Well my last post was way back on July 2013. Way to long and a lot of things have happened since then. At the time of my last post Marie was pregnant. She had Everleigh Marie in September 2013. She is a healthy, beautiful, 19 month old little girl as of today. Full of spirit and kisses!! Love her so! Today Marie is expecting her second child coming the end of August or first part of September 2015...Grandchild #4 for us! They know it's going to be a little boy!! How fun! And Everleigh is going to be a big sister so moving into her "big" bed will happen soon. Benjamin just celebrated his 3rd birthday in March 2015 with a space themed birthday. He LOVES space stuff and curious George, of course. He recently got a new brace for righty and it's taking him a bit to get used to. He actually does pretty good even without wearing a brace. This little boy has come so far! Love him to pieces!! Cathy and Bill have also added another member to their family...grandchild #3. January 2015, Cecilia Catherine came into the world. She is already 3 months old and growing so fast. She likes to sit up and she even coos and jabbers at you. She looks a little bit like Benjamin but definitely has her own Ceci look! Don and I went on a week long trip to St. Thomas, January 2015. We were joined by my brother, Dave along with his daughter, Emma. Plus my sister, Sharon and her hubby Ted and sister, Mary and her hubby, Raughn. We had a wonderful time and many memories were made! We can't wait for next year! And who knows where we will end up!! March 2015, Don went on his annual bike trip. They went to Fredericksburg, Texas again and had great weather and a wonderful time with his Lakeville biking friends. At the same time I went to the Big Island to the city of Kona, Hawaii and visited Karrin who is a grade school friend. We saw many sights - numerous waterfalls, Botanical gardens, Hilo, beautiful beaches, etc. She and her hubby were gracious hosts and we saw many sights there. On my last day there, Karrin and I flew to Honolulu and spent the day seeing many sights - Pearl Harbor, pineapple fields, Waikiki beach, Diamond Head crater, etc. It was a trip of a lifetime and I am blessed to have been able to do this! As far as me and my health, everything is going good. I have recheck appointments with Dr. Tim (oncologist), every 6 months, with my last one being the end of March. For some reason I've developed a little bit of positional vertigo. I had a head MRI to rule out any other issues and everything was fine. Thank the Lord!! I will try to post more often in the future. Have a great summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment