New Me!

New Me!

Monday, April 9, 2012

April 8, 2012 - Easter and weekly update

April 8th - Don's brother, Dennis and his son Josh were back from Menasha, WI and we all were invited to Don's parents for Easter lunch.  Don's aunt and uncle and his cousin and family from Iowa, and his other brother, Doug and nephew, Tom from Rochester were present.  Bill, Cathy and Ben made the trip over from Mankato along with Marie, Justin and Don and I.  We had a fun time as many of them had not yet had the chance to see Ben. 
This was Ben's official 1st Easter and got an Easter basket to boot!  He was for sure the life of the party!

As far as my week - well it was rough.  I had the Carboplatin chemo on April 2 and have found that is doesn't not agree with me well.  Had stomachaches and a heavy metalic taste in my mouth all week.  We will see how my counts are in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment