New Me!

New Me!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012 - 11th Chemo Treatment

May 10th - well, as I said in my earlier post I was a bit anxious to see if I would be getting treatment on Monday due to my rough week last week but I guess the worry was for not.  The 11th chemo treatment was a go and my bloods and liver functions were mostly in range!  I am still getting my Neupogen shots every day this week though to ensure that my 12th Taxel chemo treatment goes as planned this coming Monday.  If all goes well I will be totally done with the Taxel chemo treatments!!  Yippee!!

I then have tests (echocardiogram, MRI and bloods) prior to the A/C chemo starting and those will happen prior to the first A/C treatment on May 30th.  Again I will have 4 treatments one every other week. 

It proved to be a beautiful day and I spent some time out in it! 

Having supper with a high school girlfriend tonight - should be fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, I am so happy to hear you are progressing with your treatments. For every bad day you have, you seen to bounce back and just keep on going. You are so brave in your fight with this nasty cancer. I pray for you a lot, and for your family to stay strong for you. My friends at hospice tell me you have the best doctor ever, and I know you are friends with him too. Stay strong Kathy! You are my hero. Teri Perez

    ReplyDelete