New Me!

New Me!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14, 2012 - Update on clots

June 14th - well, I found out that I do not have the heparin-induced thombosis, which is good per my Dr.  Although I have not heard back from my doctor to the reason why I'm getting these clots.  Some reading that I've done is that chemo treatments can cause this.  I will have to wait to talk to my Dr at my next appointment on June 25th.  With the help of the heating pad, both areas pain has mostly subsided.  Feeling pretty lousy these past few days...no appetite, no energy, very tired, hopefully this will pass.

I did share with my Dr. that my dad had a blood clotting disorder that he ultimately passed away from.  I will talk to him more about that at my next appt.

1 comment:

  1. I am never sure how to get these comments to work right. Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know there is not much I can do, but if you every need anything let me know. Miss you lots!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete