New Me!

New Me!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 27, 212 - relief for the back

July 27 - Friday I went in for a cortisone injection in my L5-S1 joint area as I was having extreme pain in my lower back and down my left leg to my foot due to a disk protusion I was in such pain that I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to Friday even on all the pain meds they had given me. A thought passed through my head that the pain was enough to pull my hair out but that wouldn't work since I had none to pull out! You know though, since my last chemo tx was June 25, I dare to say that some of the hair is starting to come back in, slowly but surely! It will be Interesting to see what it comes back in as. The injection has given me some relief but still dealing with some numbness and pain down my left leg. They said it could take anywhere from 3-7 days before the medicine totally starts working....so I guess I have to be more patient. But let me tell you this is so much better then what I've been dealing with over the past several weeks and mostly this past week. Thank heaven for the relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment