New Me!

New Me!

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 26, 2012 - Hair Cut

January 26th - I had a routine appointment to get my hair done.  Things keep racing through my mind about cutting my hair short.  Also what to say to my hairstylist because I was pretty certain that she would ask me why I decided to go shorter.  Well, of course she asked and before I could answer she said, "oh, it's probably because you want a fresh new cut for spring".  Ok, I thought, let's go with that.  I wasn't sure I could tell her without breaking down right there in the middle of City Looks Salon.  Several times I wanted to tell her but the words just wouldn't come.  I left there with shorter hair - chin length, and without saying a word to Amy.  I even let her schedule me another appointment for 5 weeks out - hell, five weeks out, I probably will not be needing a haircut!

On the way home I was thinking that I probably should have told her.  My way to get around this is to send her a note (by mail) telling her my news and asking her to cancel my appointment in 5 weeks.  That is the best that I can do at this point....but what a coward!

No comments:

Post a Comment