New Me!

New Me!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012 - Home time

January 31st - It’s hard to believe that January is coming to an end.

I've been tying up loose ends prior to my chemo treatments starting on Feb. 13th.  I've been checking on appointments that are being scheduled, checking with MMSI regarding my medical coverage during my long recovery, talking to family and friends which is always a comfort,  still trying to get workouts in per the Dr.’s recommendation and living my life 'stress free' -  but really, is there such a thing??  Anyways I'm drastically trying to reduce the stressors in my life which has helped me sleep better at night and for some odd reason I feel more at ease over the past few days.  I don't know if its the acceptance piece of it all or that I know a lot more than I did a week or two ago, or what but I have a great willingness and eagerness to beat this thing call breast cancer! 

And let's just say I WILL!!


1 comment:

  1. Kathy ~ I have always been a firm believer in "attitude is half of winning the battle" and you Girl, have the attitude of a winner for sure!! Thinking of you & praying for only the best results in the days/months to come. Keep focusing on stress-free and your faith! Take Care ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete