New Me!

New Me!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22, 2012 - 5th chemo treatment

March 22nd - The blood tests on Monday were good enough for me to have the chemo treatment.  They are watching my liver functions now as they are on the lower end of the scale.  I've had to come in for the Neupogen shots each day this week to keep my white blook counts up for this coming Monday's treatment.  On Monday, the chemo nurse offered to slow down the IV on the Benedrayl because she said that sometimes causes the restless legs that I've been having.  Well it did the trick - hope someone would have offered that sooner!  Next week I will definately have to ask for that again.  The week thus far has been good although late Wednesday and Thursday I've felt very sluggish and very tired.  Not much energy. 

Wednesday afternoon, Don, Marie and I went over to Bill and Cathy's to see Baby Ben.  He has grown and filled out even since Saturday when he was born.  Not that I'm partial but he is the most handsomest little boy ever!  Love you little Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment