New Me!

New Me!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012 - 6th Chemo and Weekly Update

March 28th - Monday's chemo went as planned even though some of my counts were on the lower end even with the Neupogen shots that are to boost my white blood counts.  I am continuing to come into the clinic each day this week to get my shot.  Along with all of that due to me having chemo it also puts me into menopause so I am so lucky to have those side effects too...awesome huh!  Each night regardless of the temperature, the bedspread and sheets come off...HOT FLASH...all night long!

Yesterday, Don's brother Dennis was in town as he had a 5+hour interview at Mayo Clinic.  We sure do wish he could be closer to family.  Good luck Dennis.

Today, Marie brought home the most wonderful basket, plump-full of goodies from my friends in the ESC and Payroll.  I was truly overcome with emotion with all the generous and thoughtful gifts that were given to me.  Thank you, thank you, thank you so much again for this kind gesture, you are all awesome and I am again very humbled with your thoughtfulness.

"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom."
~ Unknown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment