New Me!

New Me!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12, 2012 - Lace Up Against Breast Cancer Run/Walk

February 12th - the Lace Up Against Breast Cancer (LUABC) run/walk event to raise money for Mayo Clinic breast cancer research was today and their were many in attendance!  Many of my friends and family attended to walk in my honor and for others that are and have traveled the breast cancer journey. 

I would, personally, like to thank the following that showed up today ~ Don, Marie & Justin, Jenny, Jason, Hannah & Grace, Mary and Bill, Christina, Shawna, Liz, Sue and daughter, Tammy F, Maureen and Jane, Karen N, Cindy and Kenny, Leslie, Katie, Kathy M., Charlene and Tony, Danita and hubby, Chris, Emily, Nicole and hubby, Melissa and Tracy, Larisa, Andy and Mom, Brothers Dave and Larry, Chris and Andy.  Hopefully I didn't miss anyone!  If I did, I apologize!  And for those that were thinking of us in spirit ~ thank for that!!

Wow, what a crew and so, so inspiring!!  Thank you all for coming and offering your support for me in my breast cancer journey!  You all play a huge part in it and I will never forget it!!  Love you all!  Kathy


Jenny, Me, Mary, Christina (are you hiding back there!?) Chris, Emily & Karen

Leslie, Christina, Shawna & Maureen

                                
Team ESC...at least most of them!
                            
5K runners ~ Katie, Jenny & Shawna
                
At the Finish Line!

Family ~ brother Dave, sister-in-law Chris, brother Larry, nephew Andy, Me, Marie & Justin

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day so good to see you and your family Kathy. You have been in my thoughts and prayers today. Get your rest. Maureen

    ReplyDelete